So, I’ve been thinking and I realized that I wanted to tell you guys a few things about me that you probably don’t know sooo…here we go:
- I have a sister, she’s 9 years older than me and people say we look alike (I don’t see it but ehh)
- I am the owner of a Maltese named Sapphire and two turtles named Lilo Beyoncé and Stitch Jay-Z.
- I am addicted to Taco Bell and Chipotle..well, Mexican food in general. Whenever I’m in the US it’s a must that whoever I’m with takes me to those two places or else.
- I play both the guitar and piano, plus I can play “Mary had a Little Lamb” on the recorder *skillage*.
- My uncles wanted to name me either Brandy Corona or Floydisa :| and my mother actually considered naming me Brandy.
- I’m allergic to coffee which I think is really weird. I get a rash when it touches me and I’ve never drank it so maybe if I do, I’ll get a rash on my intestines or something.
- I’m a Libra, which is probably why I can never decide on what to blog about but also why I hate starting conversations.
- I love making up words (refer back to #4) even though my English teacher would probably advise against it.
- I am addicted to Wikipedia; if I’m watching a movie, I’ll look it up on Wikipedia and read the plot then continue to watch the movie.
- I have no idea what I want to be when I’m older but…I still have time to decide right?
- I am very affectionate while also being very unaffectionate…maybe it depends on my mood or something.
- I’m athletically challenged, however I did ballet for like 6 years, tap dance for 3 and tennis for a year.
- Forever 21 and PINK are heaven on earth to me.
- I’ve only graduated once in my life…Class of 2003, I was Valedictorian…I’m not sure how a 4 year old gets valedictorian but ehhh Mama I did it!
- I sing. Everywhere. Any time. I constantly make up songs but I only write down about 5% of the songs I make up.
- In exactly 2 weeks, I’ll be 16! September 28, 1998 was the day I was born and is the only reason why I don’t like to say that I hate Mondays because I am a Monday baby.
Well now we have reached the end of this post, hope you learned something new about me :)
the pink cheebra